Thursday, August 15, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook | August Color Challenge

Today is a busy day on the Blog!  And I am excited to share my first layout with you, as one of the new Design Team members at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.  The Team is sharing our layouts/projects based on the August Color Challenge, and it's a really great color scheme this month.






I am an Autumn girl...it's my favorite time of year and I love the Autumnal colors.  But I took a different approach to the color scheme, because I wasn't quite ready to scrap any Fall photos right now.  I adapted the color scheme to everyday photos, by using a mix of patterned papers from Fancy Pants and October Afternoon.  

We would love for you to come play along with us and you can check out all of the details on the Life.Paper.Scrapbook Blog.

The Sponsor for the August Color Challenge, is American Crafts!

 
 American Crafts will be giving away an Amy Tangerine prize pack to our lucky random winner, so make sure you link up on the Life.Paper.Scrapbook Blog!


I hope you will come play along with us this month and I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Fancy Pants & October Afternoon; Photo Frame:  Fancy Pants; Mini Market Stickers & Buttons:  October Afternoon; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye:  Spray Mist:  Studio Calico & Heidi Swapp; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Thickers:  American Crafts;  Cut File:  Kim Watson for Fancy Pants; Mask & Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery;  

No comments:

Post a Comment