Friday, August 2, 2013

Goodbye July, Hello August!

Today I am sharing a couple of projects from the July Scrapbook Kit, Boardwalk and the new August Scrapbook Kit, on the Paper Bakery Blog.  First up, a Card and Tag from the Boardwalk Kit.






For the Card and Tag, I used some of the fun Vellum shapes included in the Studio Calico package with the July Kit.  And I love those dark grain wood veneers that are also from the Studio Calico, Atlantic collection, and they made perfect embellishments for both projects.

I had so much fun creating with the July Kit, and I can't believe we are already starting to share projects using the August Kit.  This month's Kit has some of the amazing papers from the Hello Again collection from Carta Bella, OA Travel Girl embellishments, wood veneer hearts, sequin hearts, Custom Flair and Printables.  I incorporated a little bit of all of these on my first layout, using the Kit.





 
The background paper is from the My Girl collection by American Crafts, and I love how the papers from the Hello Again collection paired so well with it.  I cut the heart background using a cut file from the Silhouette store, and added in a couple of the wood veneer hearts over the negative pieces.  The flower embellishment was also cut using the Cameo and I layered 3 of the flowers together to give it some dimension and finished off the center with a button.  

Our Kits have been fast selling and selling out lately, so if you want to get a guaranteed Kit each month, make sure you visit the Paper Bakery Shop and sign up for a Subscription!  There is lots to choose from including the Scrapbook Kits, Mixed Media Kits, Project Kits, and our new Capture 365 Kits.   



No comments:

Post a Comment