Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Creative Scrappers 252 | Shake It Up!

I had some free scrappy time over the weekend, and when I scrolled through Bloglovin' on Sunday and saw my friend Jenny Evan's new sketch for Creative Scrappers, I sat right down that day to work on my layout.  I loved the fun design and the paper strips in the background of the Sketch.  I already knew I wanted to use these photos of the family at Chick-Fil-A for National Milkshake day, with the new Cut & Paste collection from Amy Tangerine.  When I saw Jenny's Sketch, I knew it was meant to be, to put it all together!



 
 
I really loved all of the elements Jenny added to the Sketch:  Arrows, Talk Bubbles and Triangles, so I stuck with those in the design of my page too.  And this was a refreshing Sketch, that gave me the opportunity to do a multi-photo layout, since most of my pages include one or two photos.  One of my favorite items in the new Cut & Paste collection, is the pack of transparent Remarks stickers.  I used several of them on my photos.  I didn't think the transparent look would work well over my photos, so I placed the stickers over White cardstock and then cut them out, to place on my photos.

Thanks for stopping in today!! And before I go...I'm sure you have all seen the amazing Summer CHA releases from American Crafts:  Cut & Paste, Polka Dot Party and Peppermint Express.  Well this week, there is a brand new mid-release being shown on the American Crafts Blog.  The Autumn Crisp collection is an adorable Fall line, with gorgeous papers and fun embellishments.  Make sure you stop by the AC Blog and you can leave a comment on THIS post, to be entered to win an Autumn Crisp prize package!!



Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Thickers; Remarks, Bits:  American Crafts; Patterned Paper;  Bella Blvd.; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp 


No comments:

Post a Comment