Friday, October 11, 2013

Silhouette DT Announcement & Mums the Word!

Before I share my layout today for The Paper Bakery, using the new October Scrapbook Kit, Pumpkin Latte, I have a BIG announcement!  I am one of the newest members of the Silhouette Design Team!  I was very shocked to receive the notification email last Friday, but very excited to be invited to the Team.  You can check out the official announcement here on the Silhouette Blog.  And here is a look at all of the talented Ladies, I will be designing with:


_______________________________________________________

Now, on to my layout!!  I have to say, that I really LOVE the October Scrapbook Kit from The Paper Bakery!  I created this layout, within two hours of the Kit arriving on my doorstep and getting it open.  The photo, papers and title all just came together so easily!





This Kit is filled with YUMMINESS!!  There is a mix of Amy Tangerine's new Cut & Paste collection, Pebbles, Webster's Pages and Elle's Studio.  One of my favorite items in this Kit, might just be the awesome Gold and Silver rub ons from Pink Paislee!!  I love the way the Gold arrows, circles and chevron look against the dark wood grain paper from the Cut & Paste collection. I also added in a couple of extras not included with the Kit, such as the A-MAZ-ING Wood Veneer journal card and the Gold sequin stars.  Both of these items are available in The Paper Bakery shop.

I am also sharing a tutorial on creating your own Sketch in the Silhouette Studio software, as a part of my post on The Paper Bakery Blog today.  Make sure you visit here to check it out!!

And don't forget, that you can get a monthly subscription to any of our Kits:  Scrapbook Kit, Project Kit, Mixed Media Kit, Card Kit and Capture 365 Kit!  There is a lot to choose from and new items are always being added to the Shop!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:   American Crafts, Webster's Pages, & Pebbles; Rub Ons:  Pink Paislee; Chipboard:  American Crafts; Flair Button, Wood Veneer journal card & Sequins:  The Paper Bakery; Other:  Acrylic Paint

AND, if you have some downtime this weekend and you're looking for some amazing creative inspiration, make sure you check out the newest issue of Life.Paper.Scrapbook Magazine.  There are tons of beautiful pages in this issue, and you can take a look here




No comments:

Post a Comment