Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stuck! Sketches Guest Designer | Nature in Macro

My friend Laura Whitaker recently took over the Stuck! Sketches challenge site and I am excited to be Guest Designing for today's Sketch!  Laura has a new Team and they will be sharing lots of inspiration based on the monthly Sketches.  I really loved working with today's Sketch and here's what I came up with!!





 
I didn't change much on my layout, based on the Sketch.  I did want to only use two photos for this layout, so I used a die cut in place of the third photo.  And this was one of those pages, where I just mixed in little bit of everything and loved the end result.

Make sure you visit the Stuck! Sketches Blog to see the full reveal from the Design Team and you can play along and make sure you link up on the Stuck! Sketches Blog!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee & October Afternoon; Washi Tape, Sequins & Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery; Wood Veneer Card, Thickers, Bits & Button:  American Crafts; Puffy Sticker:  Skipping5; Spray Mist & Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico
 

No comments:

Post a Comment