Thursday, October 10, 2013

Get It Scrapped! | Embellishment Series

We all love using embellishments on our layouts, whether they are scattered around our page, clustered in a group or used in an Embellishment Series.  Today at Get It Scrapped! the Creative Team is sharing ways to create fun and interesting embellishment series on your layouts.



 
I love photos, when all three kids are together, doing something they love, and watching the donuts being made at Krispy Kreme is definitely one of those moments!  I used an Embellishment Series to create a border below my photo, and I mixed in a shaped paper clip, buttons, a layered star, and a flair button.  The colors from the embellishments in my series helped to tie in all of the colors I used on my layout.  And I repeated the star shape from the paper clip with the layered star embellishment and the heart from the flair button on my die cut background.

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Carta Bella; Cardstock, Thickers & Layered Stars:  American Crafts; Buttons & Sprinklers:  October Afternoon; Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery; Spray Mist:  Studio Calico & Color Shine; Tags:  Elle's Studio; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Stick Pin:  Little Yellow Bicycle; Vellum:  Fynmark; Star Paper Clip:  Two Peas in a Bucket; Font:  CK Cute; Other:  Doilies


No comments:

Post a Comment