Monday, October 14, 2013

It's Sketch Week!

***Linked up at Paper Issues.***

Today starts off a new Sketch Week with Allison Davis!  The new sketch is a single page sketch, but great for a multi photo page.  When I received the sketch, I knew it would work great for individual shots from last Halloween, and still be able to add in the group shot.





I replaced the 4x3 photos with 2.5x2.5 photos.  I didn't really need to add any journaling, so I replaced the journaling spot from the Sketch, with a fourth photo.  I kept the embellishment clusters and title in the same place, and added a few patterned paper strips and vellum spider web along the right hand side of the page.  

If you would like to download the September Sketch, make sure you stop by Allison's Blog, for all of the info!

Supplies:  Cardstock, Sequins, Thickers, Phrase Stickers & Star Stickers:  American Crafts; Patterned Paper & Chipboard:  Basic Grey; Tags:  Elle's Studio; Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery; Mini Market Stickers & Sprinklers:  October Afternoon; Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Font;  Pacifico & Scriptina; Vellum:  Fynmark


No comments:

Post a Comment