Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I {heart} Cards!

Today, I am sharing two new cards on The Paper Bakery Blog, using the September Scrapbook Kit, Art Fair.  When Sarah first invited me to the Team, I was very intimidated at the thought of having to make cards.  Who would have known, that after doing them that first month that I started, that I would actually end up liking them!  So, I am sharing two of the cards I created with this month's Kit.  Both have a different look, because of the products I chose from the Kit.


My first card, has a love theme and I used some of the Glitz Design and Pink cardstock from the Cardstock Add-On.



The second card, uses some of the Bella Blvd. from the Kit and some of the cute Freckled Fawn enamel dots, that were in The Paper Bakery shop.



If you are a card maker or are thinking about trying your hand at cards, we have a brand new Card Kit available each month.  Make sure you stop by the Shop to check out Subscription information for all of our Kits!


No comments:

Post a Comment