Wednesday, October 23, 2013

American Crafts November Gallery | Sweet Sadie

I am so excited to share today's layout, because it's one of my first AC layouts using the new Polka Dot Party collection from Dear Lizzy...and it's showcasing a photo of my adorable, new niece!!  I really love the colors in this collection and there are so many great embellishments...one of my favorites being the awesome set of Epoxy Stickers.  




 
The mix of Yellow, Blue and Pink were just so perfect for a baby layout and I loved the star patterned paper for the background.  I created a grid design using my photo, the butterfly image and the patterned paper.  I left the fourth spot as an open part of the grid and added my title, using some of the Thickers included in the Polka Dot Party collection.  For some added texture, I embossed on the Triangle shapes and stitched around the butterfly image.  I also altered the Wood Veneer Heart, by covering it with a mask and spraying over it with Spray Mist.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:  Warm Welcome (366160) - Polka Dot Party; Sparkling Stars (366161) - Polka Dot Party; Giddy Guest (366167) - Polka Dot Party; Luminous Lights (366175) - Polka Dot Party; 6x6 Paper Pad (366214) - Polka Dot Party; Printed Chipboard Shapes (366205) - Polka Dot Party; Accent & Phrase Stickers (366196) - Polka Dot Party; Epoxy Stickers (366198) - Polka Dot Party; Soiree (366184) - Thickers; RSVP (366191) - Thickers; Heart (366204) - Veneer Set; Tag (366206) - Large Tags; Frame (366199) - Die Cut Frames; Flower (366202) - Fabric Flowers; Flower (366203) - Adhesive Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment