Wednesday, January 22, 2014

American Crafts January Gallery | Hello Fun

Today, I am stopping in to share a new January Gallery layout for American Crafts!  I wanted to put together a page using the fun Polka Dot Party collection from Dear Lizzy.  I love that this is just a great everyday kind of line and it can easily be used with so many different themes.




 
I love to use my CAMEO on most of my layouts, so I cut a fun circle shape for this page, to add some energy...which my kids have in full force!  The circles also gave me to the opportunity to mix in several of the patterned papers from the Polka Dot Party collection.  And this collection has one of my favorite type of embellishments right now...Epoxy Stickers!  Love that they add just the right touch of dimension to your layouts, without being too bulky!  

And if the Polka Dot Party collection isn't awesome enough for you, be on the look out soon for upcoming projects using the newest collections from Dear Lizzy, Amy Tangerine and American Crafts!  I am actually crossing my fingers that my big old box of goodies arrives on my doorstep today!!  :)

Supplies:  Die Cut Cards (366209) - Polka Dot Party; Pretty Party Hat (366166) - Polka Dot Party; Large Tag (366206) - Polka Dot Party; Fascinating Friends (366165) - Polka Dot Party; Veneer Set (366204) - Polka Dot Party; 6x6 Paper Pad (366214) - Polka Dot Party; Printed Chipboard Shapes (366205) - Polka Dot Party; Buckaroo (331519) - Thickers; Epoxy Stickers (366198) - Polka Dot Party; Accent & Phrase Stickers (366196) - Polka Dot Party

No comments:

Post a Comment