Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Echo Park Design Team Introduction

Yesterday was my introduction day on the Echo Park Blog!  I'm still getting used to the idea, that I am even a designer for this amazing Team.  I've had the chance to work with four of the newest collections so far and I am loving it!  I'm looking forward to sharing all of my upcoming projects with you.  If you want to check out my full introduction post on the EP Blog, please visit HERE.

As part of our introduction, we were asked to share a project showcasing our style.  In our first DT box, I received the Times & Seasons 2 Collection, which I had not had the opportunity to use yet.  I thought this would be a great chance to use the collection and scrap a great photo of my husband and our son together, on a recent day trip we took in November.

  

  
I really loved the mix of Teal and Yellow in this collection, so I paired those two papers together and added in some other accent colors from the collection.  The sticker sheets included in the EP collection packs are always perfect for embellishing your layouts.  I layered several of the stickers on the left hand side of my photo, to fill in some of the White space.  I used the US map from the Silhouette Store to layer behind my photo, and added the compass rose cut file for second layer.  The Times & Seasons 2 collection can be used with a variety of themes, and it was perfect for the travel theme on my layout!

Now that the introduction is over, soon I'll be sharing some projects with the brand new collections that were revealed at Winter CHA!  Watch for an upcoming layout and card using the fabulous Valentine's collection, Head Over Heels!!

Supplies:  Times & Seasons 2 Collection Pack, Stamp & Die Cut:  Echo Park; Wood Veneers & Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Stamps:  Heidi Swapp & Chic Tags; Enamel Dots:  My MInd's Eye; Die Cut Machine, Shapes & Adhesive Backed Cardstock:  Silhouette CAMEO  

No comments:

Post a Comment