Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Silhouette | 2013 in Review

We are a over a week into 2014!  Hope you're having a great year so far!  Since 2013 isn't too far behind us, I am stopping in today, to share a 2013 Year in Review layout for Silhouette.  I knew I wanted to create a 2013 Year in Review layout, but I was stumped on my design.  As soon as I saw last week's Free Calendar Shape in the Silhouette Store, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I was able to open the calendar in Silhouette Studio, resize them, and print them out to use on my layout.




I sized the Calendars to 3.5 x 2.5 in Silhouette Studio and then printed them out on two separate pages.  Once the calendars were cut, I adhered them to my background paper.  I sized my photos to 2 x 2 to fit over the days of the week on each of the Calendar pieces.  And I finished off my page by adding a few tags from Elle's Studio and some wood veneers from Studio Calico.

If you are planning a 2013 Year in Review layout, make sure you stop by the Silhouette Store to check out the different Calender cuts you can use to create your layout!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper & Tags:  Elle's Studio; Thickers:  American Crafts; Mini Market Stickes:  October Afternoon; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Die Cut Machine & Calendar Shape:  Silhouette CAMEO

Shapes:
2014 Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment