Wednesday, June 19, 2013

3...2...1 Fun!

This past Saturday, I had my second reveal for the June Guest Designer spot with Paper Secrets.  I wanted to pop in today and share the full layout with you.  There is a great Sketch to play along with at Paper Secrets and also a twist...use product with numbers (aside from alpha sets) such as bingo cards, price tags, rulers, etc. on your layout.  I used the Irish Farmhouse collection from Jillibean Soup, which Kristi sent me from the Paper Secrets Shop.





use product with numbers (aside from alpha sets) such as bingo cards, price tags, rulers, etc. on your layout - See more at: http://www.papersecrets.net/2013/06/june-15th-sketch-with-twist-challenge.html#sthash.2uBtx7QF.dpuf
use product with numbers (aside from alpha sets) such as bingo cards, price tags, rulers, etc. on your layout - See more at: http://www.papersecrets.net/2013/06/june-15th-sketch-with-twist-challenge.html#sthash.2uBtx7QF.dpuf
.
When I saw that numbered background paper in the Jillibean pack, I knew it would be perfect for the twist.  And I also used the 33 sign shape punch out.  I kind of deconstructed the Sketch, but kept the same elements, with the two photos and the paper strips across the page.  Normally when I create a Disney page, my mind usually wanders to Disney themed papers, but I loved that the Irish FarmHouse collection coordinated well with the colors in my photos.

Make sure you visit the Paper Secrets Blog and play along with the challenge.  You have until June 30th to link up and you could win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Paper Secrets Shop.

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Stickers, Punch Outs:  Jillibean Soup; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Punch:  EK Success; Acrylic Paint:  Apple Barrel; Other:  Shipping Tag & Staples 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment