Monday, June 24, 2013

School's Out for Summer...

but the June Kit, Bayside High, from The Paper Bakery is in full swing!  Today I am sharing two layouts I created with this month's Kit, using a mix of Lori Whitlock, Elle's Studio, UmWow Studio and Custom Flair from The Paper Bakery.

My first layout is based on our newest Sketch #6 Challenge.  You can come play along with us, by using the Sketch and linking up your layout on the Sidebar of The Paper Bakery Blog.






How awesome is that wood grain Lori Whitlock paper?!  I used some of the pieces from the backside of this one too, because it had a lot of fun talk bubbles and arrows.  And I just had to use one of the Exclusive Printables for the title of my layout.  It went perfectly with my photos.  And see that Black arrow?…it is actually turned over to the underside.  The front side of the arrow had Black sequins, but I went with the mat side on my layout, since it was a masculine page.

For my second layout, I used a lot of the Elle's Studio product that's included in the June Kit.




 
I decided to go with a clustered design for this layout and added a lot of layering, using the different papers, tags, and Polaroid frame.  The UmWow Studio stars, Flair Button, and tiny buttons made perfect embellishments for my layout.  And I loved working the OMG! printable behind our photo! 

I loved using the Printables for this month and incorporated the first one as the title of my first layout and used another as a layered piece behind the photo on my second layout.  Here's a look at the Printables that are included with the June Kit.


And even though I've already shared a layout, party decor, and the two layouts, I still have more to come!  I created a ton of projects with this month's Kit and can't wait to show you the rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment