Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Favorite Food

Yesterday, a new Sketch went up at Let's Get Sketchy!  The new Sketch has a spot for two photos and I had a couple of pics of our oldest daughter eating her hot dog and making some funny faces.  She lists hot dogs as one of her favorite foods, and I have to say that I highly disagree with this like!  HA!  I am not a fan of hot dogs, but I've always been a picky eater.  Fortunately Madison, likes a pretty good variety of food and is usually willing to at least taste something new.  Our other two kids are a completely different story...they would both be happy eating PB&J and Pizza for every meal!






I worked with the layers in this Sketch and brought my photos in a little closer.  I grabbed a lot of the new SC that I bought from the Paper Issues shop and just kind of went to work.  About half way through, I started to doubt using that full Chevron paper for my background, but once I finished up the whole page, I decided I liked the look.

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Spray Mist & Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Flair Buttons:  Studio Calico & PandaEightDesigns; Thickers & Clothespin:  American Crafts; Tags: Chic Tags; Chipboard Arrows & Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp 

No comments:

Post a Comment