Friday, June 28, 2013

Published: Life.Paper.Scrapbook

Several of my fellow Scrapbookers are on the Design Team for Life.Paper.Scrapbook and they all do really amazing work.  When I started checking out the site, I saw an awesome Digital magazine, that included a lot of really inspirational work.  Recently there was a call for Submissions for the second Issue and I decided to submit several of my layouts for various calls.  I was happily surprised to receive an acceptance from Manda for two of my layouts that are published in the newest Issue!

I would love for you to check it out and you can find my layouts on pages 46 and 61!  You can look at the FREE magazine HERE.  I am sure you will see some other familiar faces included in this Issue, along with work from many other talented Scrapbookers!


No comments:

Post a Comment