Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth

Today I am sharing a layout created for our newest article at Get It Scrapped, Theme Parks.  I've been to several theme parks throughout the years, but Disney World is definitely my all time favorite.  If we are going on vacation, it is safe to say, it will be to Disney.  With all of those trips comes a lot of photos, and the one on today's layout is one out of a thousand or more.  





  
After many visits to Disney World, this was the first time we finally all got to go together as a family of 5. One of our favorite photo spots is in front of Cinderella's Castle in Magic Kingdom, so we had to have a family photo taken there to celebrate the occasion. I have a separate Disney Album, but I wanted to include this layout in my everyday album, so I decided not to use the traditional Disney colors of Black, Red, Yellow, and White. I used the Amy Tangerine Yes, Please collection to add a fun, bright look to my layout. The colors from this line also worked well with the colors of the clothing in our photo. And the bright colors and fun bits were a great reinforcement of my page title.

Supplies - Patterned Paper & Bits: Amy Tangerine; Buttons, Tickets & Sticker: October Afternoon; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico & Freckled Fawn; Color Shine: Heidi Swapp; Flair Buttons: PandaEightDesigns; Font: Abadi MT Condensed Extra Bold


No comments:

Post a Comment