Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just for Fun & FREE Printables

I have a layout to share today, that was a just for fun layout...no challenges or DT work for this one.  But, one of the fun things about this layout, is that I used a new set of FREE Printables I created last week.  This is my second set of Printables and if you missed the ones I shared this past Friday, you can download them HERE.

One of the awesome Children's Workers at our church snapped this pic of our daughter with two of her friends last Wednesday night.  Of course, I had to get it from her FB page and use it for a layout.  After looking at the colors in the photo, I decided that the October Afternoon Midway collection would be a great choice to go along with it.  And the colors from the Printables I created, worked perfectly with the Midway collection, so I decided to put the two together on this layout.




 
I think my layouts hover between cutesy and kitschy, and this one is definitely on the cutesy side.  The colors in the Midway collection are so bright and fun, and they are my go to for happy pages.  I decided to take a different route for the mat behind my photo, and used one of the pages from the Here & Now Chapter pack.  I loved that it was Orange (one of my favorite colors) and had the number 3 on it, to match the number of girls in the photo.  I also picked up a pack of Paper Straws from Hobby Lobby last week, and finally broke into the pack to use one to create a wand embellishment on my page, using two of the images from the Printables sheet.

I am sure you're ready to see the full sheet of Printables, so here it is:


You can download the Free PDF Phrases file HERE.  Please feel free, to use the Printables on your personal projects.  And I would love to see what you create with them.  You can leave a link in my Blog posts to your projects using the Printables or tag me on FB, if you upload your work there.  I hope you have as much fun using these, as I did, and thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Brads, Buttons, Sprinklers, Washi Tape, Tidbits, & Stickers:  October Afternoon; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Paper Straw:  Queen & Co.; Other:  Shipping Tag & Paper Clip; Photo by:  Cassie Hadden
 

No comments:

Post a Comment