Monday, December 30, 2013

American Crafts Christmas Card Trio & Top Ten Blog Hop WINNER

Before I share my cards today, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who stopped by to visit my Blog during the Top Ten Blog Hop and for the sweet comments.  Also, welcome to all of my new followers!  So glad to have you and I hope you enjoying visiting my Blog every now and then.  Now, let's announce the winner of my giveaway...

CONGRATS SHERRY ECKBLAD!!

Sherry, please email me at ashleyhorton010675@gmail.com

Last week, there were some amazing Christmas projects shared on the American Crafts Blog.  I was up with a set of handmade Christmas Cards, using the Peppermint Express collection.  You can create unique handmade cards, by using scraps from your collections and mixing in a few fun techniques or adding other paper items, such as vellum.



Supplies: 6x6 Paper Pad (366119) - Peppermint Express, Cocoa Lane (366096) - Peppermint Express, Iceplum (42276) - Remarks, Accent & Phrase Stickers (366106) - Remarks, White (71259) - Cardstock


Supplies: 6x6 Paper Pad (366119) - Peppermint Express, Figgymint (366108) - Bits, Iceplum (42276) - Remarks, Twinkle (366105) - Thickers, Accent & Phrase Stickers (366106) - Remarks


Supplies: Hollymint (366115) - Decorative Clothespins, Figgymint (366108) - Bits, Accent & Phrase Stickers (366106) - Remarks, White (71259) - Cardstock

I'm sure we will all have some leftover pieces from our Christmas collections this year, so if you plan to save them, they will definitely come in handy, when you are getting ready to create your Christmas cards next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment