Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Echo Park 2014 Design Team!

I have some amazing news that I wanted to share with you today...I've been invited to be part of the Echo Park 2014 Design Team!  I know most of you saw the announcement go up yesterday and I wanted to say thank you for all of the kind words!  Most of my local friends have no idea what goes on in the scrapbook world and I am so thankful for the fun, sweet Ladies, I have met online who share in my love of this hobby!

I was excited to see several friends on the Team along with me and I am looking forward to getting to know the other Ladies on the Team!  And I can't wait to start sharing some of my Echo Park projects with you!  I have loved EP collections for a long time and it is such an honor to be invited to work with their products!  

In case you missed the announcement, here is a look at the upcoming Team for this year!

 
And if you have a minute, make sure you stop by the Silhouette Blog!  I am sharing a layout today, using the fun Sticker paper.  I'm pretty sure the CAMEO can do anything and everything!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment