Sunday, December 22, 2013

Chic Tags Secret Santa Tag

Some of the Team members on the Chic Tags Team participated in a fun Secret Santa exchange over the past month!  We had fun doing a little Christmas shopping for one another, and then we created a tag, to send to our SS recipient for our reveal.  All of the tags were posted on the Chic Tags Blog yesterday and I wanted to pop in and share the tag I created to send to my SS recipient.


I couldn't make a Chic Tags tag, without using the Good Tidings collection.  The frame tag gave me the great idea to create a vellum pocket and add in some sequin stars from Studio Calico.  And I used some of the Gold rub-on stars over vellum and fussy cut them, to add to my tag.  I finished off my tag with some of the Gold letter alphas, enamel dots, and a brad!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Tag, Letter Stickers, Sticker, Rub-ons:  Chic Tags; Enamel Dots & Brad:  My Mind's Eye; Sequins:  Studio Calico; Vellum:  Fynmark; Other:  Embroidery Floss
 


No comments:

Post a Comment