Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Get It Scrapped | I'm So Glad I Live in a World Where There are Octobers

Have you ever thought about using Quotes or Sayings as inspiration for your layouts?  If so, make sure you stop by the Get It Scrapped! Blog today and check out the article on Inspired by the Words.  The Creative Team is sharing ideas for taking inspiration from quotes and sayings.

I knew immediately, that I had to use this quote from Anne of Green Gables, shared HERE.  I couldn't find the direct Blog post, but the image is originally from dearfriendblog.




 
October is my favorite month of the year and I love taking photos during the beautiful Fall days.  I knew I had to use the Anne of Green Gables quote as my inspiration, because I love the book series and October, so it was a perfect match.  I wanted the quote to be just as much of a focus as my photos, so I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title in two different fonts on a large scale on my layout.  I incorporated the quote as part of my design and used it above and below my photo strip.  I paired the quote, with the Autumn Crisp line from American Crafts, to reinforce the meaning behind the quote and to work with the Fall theme of my page. 

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Stamp, Wood Veneer, Buttons, Stickers & Bits:  American Crafts; Spray Mist:  Studio Calico & Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn; Chipboard:  Basic Grey; Other:  Embroidery Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment