Monday, December 2, 2013

Chic Tags | Homemade

***Linked up at Paper Issues***

Merry December 2nd, everyone!  I hope everyone enjoyed a great Thanksgiving weekend, enjoyed some good food, and got to spend plenty of time with your family!  Today, I am back in the swing of things with a new layout for the Chic Tags Challenge Sunday Sketch It Out.  And since we are now officially into December, I just had to use the amazing Good Tidings collection for today's layout.  Veronica definitely rocked it with this Christmas collection and all of the amazing tags, awesome patterned papers and touches of Gold on the rub-on stars and letter stickers.






I used my CAMEO to cut a star shaped background, that I layered behind my photos and then I used the positive star shapes in place of the chevron on the Sketch.  Can you tell I am addicted to stars...star die cuts, star wood veneers and star rub-ons!  HA!  I do like to repeat a motif, using different items on my pages though, so the stars worked perfectly for a Christmas layout.  I layered a piece of vellum behind my title and used those awesome Gold letter stickers and then hand stitched through them for some added texture.  I am also addicted to using vellum on my pages!!

We would love for you to play along with the new Sketch challenge!  You have until NOON on Saturday, December 14th, to link up your layout on the Chic Tags Blog.  You don't have to use Chic Tags products, but we love it when you do!  A random winner will be chosen, to win a fabulous Chic Tags Grab Bag!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Tags, Rub-Ons, Stickers, Letter Stickers:  Chic Tags; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Flair Button & Wood Veneers:  Recollections; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Vellum:  Fynmark



No comments:

Post a Comment