Thursday, December 26, 2013

Top 10 Blog Hop

2013 is slipping away and next Wednesday, we will welcome our first day of 2014!  But before we welcome January 1, a group of Ladies got together to have a fun Top 10 Blog Hop, and share our 10 favorite projects from 2013!  It is difficult to choose 10 projects from a whole year's worth, but I think I did a good job, in picking some of my favorites and I hope you enjoy them too!

Before I share my layouts, here is the full list of everyone participating in the Hop.  Make sure you visit each Blog, because I know there will be some giveaways along the way!!






















This first layout was created for one of my assignments for Get It Scrapped!. I am a big fan of Yellow and i loved this fun Yellow polka dot paper from October Afternoon, that is included in the Farm Girl collection.


This layout was also for a Get It Scrapped! assignment, to use Gold.  In the past, I have never been a big fan of Gold, but this year I found that I was slightly obsessed with it!!


I did this layout just for fun.  The Color Me Happy collection was a favorite release from Glitz Design this past year, and I thought it was just the right one to work with these fun photos of our little guy being silly.  


I did this layout as one of my Guest Designer projects for American Crafts, back in April.  The Lucky Charm collection from Dear Lizzy helped give a great nautical feel to my page!


This layout was created for one of our sketch challenges at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.  The Pier collection from Crate Paper was another favorite of mine this past year, and I loved being able to fussy cut from the awesome chevron paper!


This was a favorite photo and layout.  I love this cute photo of our middle daughter.  I loved it so much, I actually scrapped it twice!  And I used some of my favorite products on this one...a mix of the new lines from Chic Tags.


I had so much fun creating this page, because I used my CAMEO to create most of the elements on my layout.  That little owl cut file, was just waiting to be used and this was the perfect layout for it!


Fall is my favorite time of year, so I knew I had to include a favorite Fall layout.  I love taking photos of the Pumpkins every year, because they just happen to be my favorite color...Orange!  I used the Persimmon collection from Basic Grey on this layout...another favorite release this past year.  


This was another just for fun layout.  I couldn't resist scrapping this photo of our little guy at Bass Pro Shop, holding a cork gun and using the quote from A Christmas Story as the title of my page.  I mixed some of the Good Tidings collection with the December Exclusive Kit from Chic Tags.


And finally, this is a layout, that I actually shared at the beginning on this week, but it's definitely a favorite.  I loved the ornament shapes from the 12 Days of Christmas from Silhouette and I really loved the design I used for this page!


As far as exciting news goes, I had the privilege of Guest Designing this past year with October Afternoon, American Crafts, and My Mind's Eye.  I was also blown away by the opportunities to join several Design Teams this year including, American Crafts, Chic Tags, Silhouette, Echo Park, and Creative Scrappers.  And, there were several terms that ended with amazing Teams including, Let's Get Sketchy, The Paper Bakery, and Life.Paper.Scrapbook.

And while you're here...I can't have a Blog Hop without doing a little giveaway!!  One random winner will be chosen from the comments below, to win a little scrappy giveaway...sorry that I don't have a photo to share, but it's been a little crazy with the holidays going on and CHA work.  But it will be a great prize!!  Just leave a comment below, if you are already a follower.  If you are not following, become a new follower and let me know you did by commenting.  That's it..easy peasy!  I will leave comments open until Sunday, December 29th and announce a winner on Monday, December 30th!

Thanks for stopping by and now you are off to visit Jodi's Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment