Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SC Lifted Class Layouts

My Blog has been kind of on overload lately, but I wanted to stop in and share two more of the layouts I created for the Studio Calico Lifted Class.  I really have loved reading through the material for the Class and finding new ways of lifting ideas, colors or design from layouts, without making it an exact copy of the inspiration piece.  

This first layout was based on a grid design layout by Catherine.  She worked with a smaller grid on her page, which was a little intimidating for me.  So I gave it my own spin and used a larger photo and a grid patterned paper from the Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste collection to make it work for me.





Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Wood Veneer Card, Date Stamp, Border Sticker, Chipboard, Clear Stickers:  American Crafts; Wood Veneers, Spray Mist, Cut File & Printables:  Studio Calico; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Buttons:  October Afternoon; Stamps: Heidi Swapp

On my second layout, I lifted 3 ideas from Becky's inspiration layout:  Theme, Color Scheme, and Sun Drenched Photo.  I also wanted to use a large title on my page, so I created a custom title to cut on my CAMEO.  If you would like to use the Cut File, you can download it HERE






Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my Blog.  I will warn you, that it will be another busy month and there are some exciting announcements coming up, so I hope you will continue to stop by!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Resin Flower, Stickers & Tag:  Fancy Pants; Tag:  Elle's Studio; Paper Clip:  Studio Calico; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Spray Mist:  October Afternoon; Phrase Stamp:  American Crafts; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Vellum: Fynmark 


No comments:

Post a Comment