Monday, December 16, 2013

Chic Tags | Me, Myself & I

Notice anything new??!!  I made some little changes to my Blog!  :)  I thought about waiting until January 1st, and have it brand new for the New Year, but I just couldn't wait that long!!  I love the cleaner look...what do you think?

Yesterday, our new Sketch Challenge went up on the Chic Tags Blog!  Hard to believe, that it's the last one for 2013 and then we'll be looking forward to new challenges in 2014!  I wanted to stop in and share my layout based on the Sketch, and I hope you will head over to the Blog to check out more inspiration from the Design Team!!






I changed things up a little bit on this Sketch and decided not to use the banner, but I extended my embellishments by creating a cluster down on the right hand side of my page.  I mixed the Good Tidings collection with some items from the November Exclusive Kit.  I love using holiday collections to create an everyday look on my layouts.

You can play along with the Sketch too, by leaving a link to your layout in the comments on the Challenge Sunday post on the Chic Tags Blog.  The deadline is NOON on Saturday, January 4th.  A random winner will be chosen to win a Chic Tags Grab Bag.  You don't have to use Chic Tags products on your layout, but we love it when you do!

AND...before you go, I just wanted to share that I am Guest Designing with My Mind's Eye!  I will have projects on their Blog today and tomorrow and I would love for you to stop by, check them out and leave a little love!  Here's a sneak at one of the projects I created:



Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Tags, Flair Button, Stamps, Letter Stickers & Rub-Ons:  Chic Tags; Thickers & Wood Veneer:  American Crafts, Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Resin Flower:  Freckled Fawn; Paper Clip:  Maya Road

No comments:

Post a Comment