Friday, November 15, 2013

Chic Tags & Freckled Fawn Inspiration Week


All this week, the Chic Tags Team has been sharing some amazing inspiration, using the November Exclusive Kit along with the October Oh Deer Me Kit from Freckled Fawn.

http://store.chictags.com/ct-kit-nov13.html

http://ohdeermekit.myshopify.com/collections/past-kits/products/october-2013-ohdeerme-kit-2
   
The November Kit from Chic Tags is packed with so many awesome goodies and how yummy is that Gold polka dot Washi Tape in the Oh Deer Me Kit??!!  I used both kits to create a layout and a card.





I used the "Recess" patterned paper from the Schoolhouse collection for my background.  I decided to create a grid design to work in my two photos, along with layering some of the tags from the November Kit and a negative cut title cut on my Cameo.  The Oh Deer Me Kit was perfect for adding all of the fun embellishments to my page and I love the variety that's included in the Kit!

Next up, is a cute little card.



I cut a Talk Bubble background on White American Crafts cardstock and then backed it with that awesome Gold polka dot Washi Tape from the Oh Deer Me Kit.  And I must admit, that I am loving the fox trend and the Fox Flair buttons and wood veneers in the Oh Deer Me Kit are so fabulous!  I used the cute leaf stamp from the November Exclusive Kit, by stamping on White cardstock with Brown ink and then fussy cutting the leaves and arranging them in a scattered pattern on the card.

If you missed out on all of the inspiration this week, make sure you stop by the Chic Tags Blog to see what all of the designers created!


No comments:

Post a Comment