Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Let Your Heart be Light & FREE Christmas Printables

 ***Linked up at Paper Issues***.

I'm pretty sure, that most of us are into full blown Christmas mode at the point...or if you are a die hard, wait til after Thanksgiving kind of person, then you still have a few days to go!  :)  We have already decorated, and the Christmas crafting is in full swing...layouts, projects, and a December Days album!  Today, I wanted to share a Christmas layout with you, using the November Scrapbook Kit, Holiday Charm, from The Paper Bakery.  There is a great mix of Heidi Swapp, October Afternoon, Echo Park, American Crafts, and Teresa Collins in the November Kit.  And also some fabulous exclusives from The Paper Bakery!



  
I think I have developed a slight Star addiction recently, so I knew I wanted to use stars in a prominent way in the design of my layout.  Once I arranged my photos, I measured to add a circle in the background.  Then I removed the photos and drew my circle shape in the background.  I cut the stars from the Echo Park patterned paper and then placed them around the circle.  After my stars were adhered, I stitched around the circle with White embroidery floss.  And I couldn’t resist adding some of those yummy Gold sequin stars, that are available in The Paper Bakery shop!!

And don’t forget to stop by the Shop, if you are looking for some fun embellishments to use on your Christmas layouts, projects or PL spreads.  There are custom Wood Veneers and Flair Buttons, that are must haves!

AND...while you are here, I have a FREE set of Christmas Printables to share with you!!  I really do have a lot of fun creating these, and this set should be perfect for your holiday layouts or Pocket Scrapbooking pages!  I hope you enjoy using them and you can download the JPEG version HERE or the PDF version HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment