Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Creative Scrappers Sketch 256 | So Typical

Creative Scrappers teamed up with the Ladies from Paper Issues last week, for an awesome new Sketch by Jenny Evans!  I had some free time, the afternoon that the sketch was posted, so I sat down and got right to work on it!




 

Normally, this is one of the photos I would not use on a layout, but this one was too good to pass up!! It's almost impossible to get the three of them to take any kind of decent photo together, but sometimes I get lucky...obviously, not with this shot, though!  :)  Madison has her shoes off, Emma has her eyes closed and Reese is making his silly face.  Oh well, sometimes you just have to go with it and take the crazy photos with the good photos!

I stayed fairly close to the design of the Sketch, but instead of using solid Triangle shapes, I did an outline by cutting them on my Cameo.  I thought the Hey Kid collection from Pink Paislee would be perfect for this photo, with the fun colors, patterns, and embellishments.  I love the ephemera pack with this collection...so many fun pieces to use on your layouts!

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow!!  I am going to try to not eat myself into a Turkey comma...so I will have enough energy for a little shopping and maybe some crafting here and there over the long holiday weekend!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper & Ephemera Pack:  Pink Paislee, Epoxy Stickers:  Freckled Fawn; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Sequins:  The Paper Bakery; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Thickers:  American Crafts; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico  


No comments:

Post a Comment