Sunday, November 3, 2013

Crazy Monday Kits Guest Designer

***Linked up at Paper Issues***.

Earlier this year, I was invited to Guest Design with Crazy Monday Scrapbook Kits, located in New Zealand.  Crazy Monday Scrapbooking Kits is run by Annelie Maddock since July 2012.  I was really excited to see the November Kit, "Rock Star Stuff", which includes a fun mix of Pink Paislee's Hey Kid and Simple Stories Say Cheese.  There are also some great embellishments, including Pink Paislee embellishment packs, fun wood veneers, and a bottle of Studio Calico Hot Diggity spray mist!  Today, I am sharing one of my first layouts using the Kit.





The White cardstock included in the Kit, made a great background for the bright, contrasting patterned papers.  I kept a clean look on this page and added interest by layering the papers behind my photos and several embellishments from the Pink Paislee ephemera pack.  The Thickers included in the Kit are awesome and I used them to layer my title on one of the PInk Paislee ephemera cards.  There are also some fun vellum pieces in the ephemera pack and I used the Polaroid frame over one of my photos and a few others for embellishing my page.

If you are interested in more information about Crazy Monday Kits, stop by the Blog to check out Subscription info.


No comments:

Post a Comment