Monday, March 17, 2014

American Crafts March Gallery | You & Me

I have a new March Gallery layout for American Crafts to share with you today.  The Plus sign or small cross shape, has become a popular design element on projects recently.  I always love incorporating fun new shapes into my layouts, so I just had to use this one too!  



 
I used the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection, because it has such a cute, girly feel and really worked with the photo of our daughters (not fighting, and acting like they like one another for about 30 seconds!!).  The Plus sign image was easy to add to my layout, using the Daydreamer 6x6 Paper Pad and the Icons cut file, found HERE, in the Silhouette Store.  And I wanted to add just a little something extra to the die cut Plus signs, so I stitched on several and used the heart stamp from the Dear Lizzy Acrylic Stamps, to stamp in the center of the icon.

Supplies:  Dodge Ball (366745) - Daydreamer, Acrylic Stamps (366797) - Daydreamer, Accent & Phrase Stickers (366778) - Daydreamer, Enamel Dots (366785) - Daydreamer, Pockets with Inserts (366790) - Daydreamer, Adhesive Badges (366795) - Daydreamer, Dimensional Embellishments (366785) - Daydreamer, Matte Puffy Accents (366777) - Daydreamer, 6x6 Paper Pad (366767) - Daydreamer, Kal Barteski (366831) - Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment