Sunday, March 30, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch 265 | Friends

Welcome to a new sketch and reveal for Creative Scrappers!  Today, our sketch is from Kristine, and has an awesome grid design!  I was a little intimidated when I first saw this sketch, but once I pulled out A Charmed Life from Simple Stories to work with, everything fell into place easily!





A Charmed Life worked great with this sketch, because it has some fun square and rectangle cards that coordinate with the patterned papers.  They were perfect for filling the spaces on the sketch.  I used some of the chipboard pieces, brads, and stickers from the collection to embellish.  And I thought it would be fun to add a little hand-stitching, so I stitched around several of the square and rectangle areas on my page.

We would love for you to play along with us and you could win a Kit from our awesome sponsor, Scraptastic Club!


And make sure you stop by the Creative Scrappers Blog, to see how the rest of the Design Team used today's sketch!!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Brads, Chipboard, Stickers:  Simple Stories; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Flair Button:  October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment