Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hip Kit Club | Hashtag Selfie

I am back to share a new layout and card using the February 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  First up, is a layout...with a selfie!  I know I show up the least on my layouts, since I am always the one taking the photos, but I try to snap a pic of myself and get it scrapped every once in a while!!



 
Fellow team member, Gaelle, created an adorable heart background cut file, and I couldn't wait to use it on one of my layouts for this month. I cut the hearts on the Elle's Studio paper and backed it with the cute heart pattern. I also cut three hearts from the Vellum, included in the February 2014 Main Kit, and stitched them over some of the hearts cut from the background paper. I embellished with some of the October Afternoon chipboard pieces, an October Afternoon Tin Pin, some of the Chic Tags rub-ons and the Elle's Studio stamps.



I went with a more subtle color scheme on this card, and used the Teal Polaroid frame from the Elle's Studio Love You More Bits & Pieces along with a sentiment cut from the October Afternoon Click! patterned paper. Then I added a pop of color, using the Kiss Me sentiment from the Elle's Bits & Pieces. I also stamped on the vellum included in the kit, with Versamark ink and heat embossed the heart stamps with the American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder. I attached the hearts to the talk bubble die cut, using a tiny attacher.

I will have one more post sharing what I created with the February Kit, and I am hoping to have the new March 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits in my hands by today!  I'll get a photo of all the goodies included in the Kit, once it arrives and post it on my Instagram, which you can follow HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment