Saturday, March 8, 2014

Get It Scrapped! | Hello Eight

Earlier this week, the Get It Scrapped! Creative Team, shared layouts using a Bokeh print.  There are a lot of great bokeh prints in several different collections right now.  I chose to use a bokeh pattern from the Cut & Paste collection by Amy Tangerine on my layout!




Each year, I love to snap a photo of the kids on their birthday, holding up their fingers to represent their age.   I chose a Bokeh print to go along with my photo, that reminded me of a confetti/party look.  The print had a great mix of colors from the collection I used, so I was able to bring in several other colors to match.  I placed the Bokeh print on the bottom portion of my layout, and arranged my photos and embellishments on the top portion of the page.  This design allowed my Bokeh print to stand out, and not be covered by the elements on my page.

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Stickers, Rub-Ons, Chipboard, Flair Button, Date Stamp, & Acrylic Bow:  American Crafts; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment