Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Echo Park | Lucky In Love

Echo Park has adorable mini collections, and I created today's layout with the St. Patrick's Day collection.  I also incorporated one of the current trends, using metallics on your projects.  There are a lot of fun ways to use metallics on your layouts, and I used a mix of Gold letter stickers and Gold spray mist on my layout.




I kept my design simple and I loved the mix of Green with the little touch of light Blue in the St. Patrick's Day collection.  The Gold letter stickers and Gold spray mist were also a great complement to the different shades of Green.  I also used the CAMEO to add some die cut shapes to finish my layout.

Supplies:  St. Patrick's Day Mini Collection:  Echo Park; Letter Stickers:  Chic Tags; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Button: October Afternoon; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Shapes & Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette CAMEO

No comments:

Post a Comment