Saturday, July 20, 2013

American Crafts 2013-2014 Design Team

AAAHHHHH!  I seriously cannot believe that I am posting today, to announce that I am one of the new Design Team members for American Crafts!!  I have been in shock most of the week, and I have checked my inbox several times, to make sure I didn't just dream that I received an email from Paige.  I cried, freaked out like a teenage girl, and had a holy heart attack Batman!  There is an amazingly talented group of Ladies, that will be a part of this Team, and I just can't believe that I will be working with them!


I am looking forward to designing with the new collections, that AC will be bringing to Summer CHA!  They were revealed this past week on the AC Blog, so make sure you stop by to check out Polka Dot Party by Dear Lizzy, Cut & Paste by Amy Tangerine, and Peppermint Express.  There are lots of fun patterned papers, cute embellishments, and of course new Thickers!!

And while you check out all of the new collections, I'll just be over her pinching myself!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment