Monday, July 15, 2013

The Good Stuff

Today is Team A's reveal at Let's Get Sketchy, but I decided to play along, even though I'm on Team B.  The Team's reveal is using one of my sketches today, and they all did a fab job!  Make sure you come over and play along with us, by linking up in the side bar of the Let's Get Sketchy Blog!




 

My sketch was based on this layout, so the photo and embellishment placement is the same.  But I wanted to have some fun with the background, and I used my Cameo to cut the Chevron pattern and then backed it with various patterns from October Afternoon's Midway collection to create an ombre effect.  

Make sure you stop by the Let's Get Sketchy Blog, to see inspiration from the other Team members, using this week's Sketch!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment