Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Little Yellow Bicycle Vintage Summer Cycling Team

I am so excited to be able to share my layout with you today, for the Little Yellow Bicycle Vintage Summer Cycling Team.  I was blown away to get the email from Liz, letting me know I would be a part of the Team and there are some talented Ladies working on this Cycling Team.  I am definitely in love with the Vintage Summer collection and the Red, White, and Blue Patriotic look of the papers and embellishments.  But the great thing about this collection is that it also lends itself to Summer and everyday layouts.  Before I even received my package, I already knew what photos I wanted to use to create my layout and started working up a design in my head.  And when the box of goodies arrived on my doorstep, I went right to work!




 



I wanted to highlight all of the gorgeous patterned papers included in this collection, so I used a Pie Chart design, that allowed me to back the open spaces with the different papers.  The Pie Chart design also offered a great base for mixing in some of the fun embellishments included with this collection.  I added some of cute flowers from the Paper Crafting Kit, buttons, pearls, and stick pins...along with some tags and chipboard pieces.  

I hope you have enjoyed stopping by to see how I used the Vintage Summer collection, and please stop by the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog a little later in the morning, to leave a little love!



No comments:

Post a Comment