Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Making the Most of It!

Yesterday, I shared my final projects with the June Kit, Bayside High, on The Paper Bakery Blog.  I'm stopping in today, to share them here, and to show the other projects I created with this Kit, just to show the variety and how much you can do with the amazing Kits from The Paper Bakery!

So...let's get started!  First up, is an Altered Project using the Fancy Pants Corrugated Paper and Pretty Little Studio Nature Walk paper, along with other bits and pieces from the Kit and my stash.




 
Next up, is a card using some of the Elle's Studio Saltwater collection, UmWow Studio Stars and Heidi Swapp puffy stickers.



And finally, a layout using more of the Heidi Swapp goodies and some embellishments included in the exclusive New Member Subscriber gift.






And, here is a look at the other layouts and projects I created earlier in the month.  A ton of variety in this Kit and so much awesome product, that produced totally unique looks on my layouts, card, and altered project.





After all of that, I even have a little bit of product left over!  Talk about more bang for your buck!!  If you are interested in getting a Subscription, make sure you head over to The Paper Bakery site.  You definitely won't be disappointed.  And just a little teaser...here is a little sneak of what's coming in the July Kit!



No comments:

Post a Comment