Monday, July 22, 2013

Brave New World!

Today, Team B is sharing their layouts on the newest Sketch at Let's Get Sketchy!  I had some photos of our little guy, at one of his most recent haircuts that I wanted to use...for a special reason!  I know I've mentioned the humongous fit he throws every time, he gets his hair cut.  Well, we finally made a break through this time, and it was his first time to actually sit in the chair by himself.  Up until this point, he had always sat in my lap.  So these photos, definitely needed a layout, to document the occasion!!





  
I used the MME Boy Crazy collection for this page and mixed in some of my favorite Tags from Chic Tags!  And I finished everything off, by adding some buttons, stitching, wood veneers, and stamping!  I kept the basic idea of the Sketch, but just pulled everything in a little bit closer.

Come over to the Let's Get Sketchy Blog to see how the other Designers used this week's Sketch, and make sure you play along with us!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Buttons, & Brads:  My Mind's Eye; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico & Freckled Fawn; Color Shine & Stamps:  Heidi Swapp; Thickers:  American Crafts; Tags & Printables:  Chic Tags; Cardstock:  Bazzill; Washi Tape:  Doodlebug Design; Ink:  Stampin' Up; Font:  Abadi MT Condensed Extra Bold 

No comments:

Post a Comment