Tuesday, July 16, 2013

At An Angle

Today at Get It Scrapped!, the Creative Team is sharing inspiration for using angles on your layouts.  Tilting the photos, papers, and embellishments on your layouts, is a great way to add interest to your layout and provide the reader with an eye catching page!




 
I snapped these photos of our daughter reading, because it's been a bumpy battle, and I was happy to see her reading and enjoying it.  I added a slight tilt to my photos and embellishments to add a fun design element to my layout.  I built my page by beginning with the photos and placing them at the angle I wanted to use.  This allowed me to line up all of the other elements on my page, once I had my photos in place.  One of the great things about this page design, was that it gave me the opportunity to use a lot of scrap pieces on my layout.

Next time you are looking for a page design to get your creative juices flowing, why not try using an Angle design.  I think it will definitely help give you a boost of creativity!  Make sure you stop by the Get It Scrapped! Blog to see more inspiration from the Creative Team.

Beginning Book Worm by Ashley Horton | Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Printed Chipboard Shapes, Rub Ons, & Thickers:  American Crafts; Tin Pin:  October Afternoon; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Stamp:  Hero Arts; Font:  Pacifico
 

No comments:

Post a Comment