Monday, July 29, 2013

Anything Goes!

It's the 5th Monday in July...and who can believe, that it's already the end of July...so we are sharing our Anything Goes layouts today, at Let's Get Sketchy!  And yes, it is exactly what it sounds like, you can link up any new layout this week!  I searched around for a sketch I wanted to use and I actually ended up coming across two that I really liked!  The first layout is based on a sketch from one of the past challenges at Life.Paper.Scrapbook and it is the one that is on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog today.





 
Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Vellum & Tags:  Elle's Studio; Mask:  The Paper Bakery: Spray Mist & Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Buttons & Letter Stickers:  October Afternoon; Washi Tape: Pebbles; Other:  Sequins

Since I also really liked the second Sketch I found, I decided to do a second layout.  This Sketch is an older one from Creative Scrappers created by Nicole Nowosad.  I changed things up a little bit on this one, but you can definitely still see the Sketch in my layout.

 




So, make sure you come over and play along with us this week and link up your Anything Goes layout, on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog!

Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper, Wood Veneers & Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Tags:  Chic Tags; Washi Tape:  Pebbles; Letter Stickers:  Jillibean Soup; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Other:  Shipping Tag & Staples


No comments:

Post a Comment